Winnetka Estate Sale
Master Carpenters Estate Sale
This sale is one in a million. Absent of the normal house hold items, this home is packed with fine tools, machines and materials. There’s tons of TOOLS!! A woodworker by trade and loved to restore antique motorcycles and Chris Craft boats as a hobby. We are still uncovering all the wonderful things in this 700 square foot house with a 3500 square foot shop, so we will send another email out next week with the rest of the pics. Here’s a partial list of what you will find:
- 1940 Chris Craft Boat **with all Paperwork
- Mint** 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Turbo Diesel **Only 48k miles
- Clausing Manufacturing Co. Metal turning lathe
- Greenlee horizontal 12” capacity mobile band saw
- Grizzly Tool horizontal steel cutting band saw
- Welding torch rig with Victor gauges and rose bud tips (full bottles)
- Boyce Crane 6 speed with tooling, 4 jaw chuck, and wood turning tools.
- SCMI 8 foot sliding table saw with scoring blade on a static phase converter 220 volt 100% original. Comes with set up tools and factory accessories.
- CP Tools 20” wood planer with power feed and four blade cutter head, and Swedish steel blade
- American Cordesman Machine Co. 12” wood jointer on a 220 volt (Old American Machinery)
- Yates American 24” throat wood cutting band saw. 220 volt phase converter stand w/ Carter guides.
- Yates American Type J170 wood lathe with greeves box (can change speed while operating) Extra heavy cast iron machine with 3 phase converter.
- Exacto vertical turret mill with XY power feed. Extremely accurate with digital read out. Has its own oil bath (liquid cooling system)
- *Les Paul* Gibson Guitar & Much, Much More!!!
Thank You & God Bless
Gabriel Cervantes & John Williams