Estate Sale Services
- Free verbal appraisals and estate consultation
- Estate sale services
- Estate clean out and staging
- Estate purchasing (one item to entire estates)
- Estate jewelry sales
- Antique, art and collectibles sales
- Jewelry, watch and antique repair service
Estate Sale Process
We will interview with you and tour the estate. The estate will be evaluated and the best course of action will be determined. We will draw up a contract with the costs to conduct an indoor sale. We work on a percentage basis so there is no up-front cost to the client. When the contract is reviewed and signed by all parties, we will require keys and any security codes to allow us access to the estate.
Our highly trained staff will come to clean and stage the home for an indoor estate sale. We will display your items attractively as if they were in a model home. The entire estate will be photographed and posted on our website, internet publications and classified ads. We will also place ads in the local papers and send notifications out to our vast email list.
We will conduct a two to four day indoor estate sale, depending on the size of your estate. Days are usually Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. After the estate sale we will list all unsold and unwanted items for donations. We can arrange for very low cost trash hauling, leaving the home empty with swept floors.
Within 10 days you receive:
- An itemized list of items sold with prices
- An itemized donations list with values
- An itemized list of total cost for conducting your sale
- A check for your portion of the sale